THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 02, 2006

an update

Just an update for everyone... kids are still sick here. Alexa has been out of school since last Monday and is still sick. We are going for a follow up Dr. apt today. Tyler just got what Alexa has yesterday, so it's just starting for him. Please pray that Kyla does not get this. It's a mixture a stomach bug, sore throat, coughing and sneezing and high fever.
Colin also got hurt at work this morning. He cut his leg on some glass and had to go get stitches. I'm not sure how many, still waiting to hear from him.
Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. It's been a rough couple of weeks.
Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are in my thoughts and prayers sis...I love you!

Mindy Bobe said...

Poor babies! I hope they get better soon! And I will definitely pray that Kyla doesn't get it! How is Colin? Email me and let me know! Love you!