THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 31, 2008

Ice Pilots game

We were lucky enough to be given some Ice Pilots Ice Hockey tickets, so me, Tyler, and Alexa went to the game with some friends. It was so much fun, and the kids had a blast.



Alexa got to go sit in front of the glass with a couple of her friends. She was smack in the middle of the action! Tyler is there too, but couldn't get him in picture.



Tyler and Jaiden


Alexa and Jocy

Will and Rhonda




Bad pic of me, but Tyler looks cute!

2 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Looks like they had a great time!

Carl said...

I just learned of the Ice Pilots' demise while reading hockey news online. Being a long-time resident of Tallahassee, Florida and fan of the now-defunct Tallahassee, Tiger Sharks, I truly empathize with Ice Pilots fans. I truly hope someday, a new smaller league will form and re-establish ice hockey with locally-owned teams in Pensacola, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Mobile and elswhere in the southeast. I felt motivated to write my thoughts on all this on my blog.