THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Kyla!!!!

Our baby girl is now 3 years old! She's definitely grown out of a lot of shyness, but that is still a part of her for sure. We thought she'd enjoy a day at the beach with the family and grandmommy, rather than a big party full of people all giving her attention, lol. We went to the beach, but it was quite windy and a bit chilly, so our plans changed to Chuckie Cheese. Tyler started not feeling good, so plans changed again to back home with cake and presents. Here are a few pictures of our day. Our kids are growing up way too fast!!


































4 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Happy Birthday Kyla! I am glad she had such a fun day!

Carrie Phillips said...

It looks like yall had a great time at the beach! I sure do miss living that close to the beach! I'm glad she had a good birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

happy b day kyla, not sure who will enjoy your treat more you or me, I am going to lick your p-ssy soooo much to get you to multiple orgasms, actually I love your p-ssy soooooooo much I think it will be me that gets the most pleasure, then you get my c-ck in your mouth, this is for sure your treat, you love sucking so much any time we are alone you even unzip my pants yourself now and have me c-m in your mouth

Anonymous said...

alexas has such a tight, sexy body, i want to pull her little pink skirt off and see her pink c u nt