THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 22, 2006


Kyla is loving walking. She is everywhere and into everything, especially the cabinets. (i'll post that pic later) I think she is going to be a hard one to keep up with b/c she thinks she can not only walk, but run. She tries to go faster than her little feet can go, and falls. If you hold her hand, she really takes off. She thinks she's such a big girl now and can go wherever her older sister and brother go. She's trying to tackle wearing shoes and walking. She used to just her bare feet. Before we know it, she's going to be running!

3 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Sweet girl! She thinks she is big now! I'm sure we'll be dealing with this soon with Hayden too!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Kyla walking - just one more month and Eric and I will be in DFS! Tell the kids Auny Christy is coming to town (and bringing someone special with her).

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»