THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 22, 2006

This weekend was quite rough for us. Alexa was sick first last week, then Tyler got it, then Kyla got it, and then Colin got it as well. I thought I was the lucky one to have not gotten sick, but save the best for last, i got it, and I got it the worst! I was sick all night Friday night, and all of Saturday. By then, everyone was well, but poor mommy, was sooo sick. By Sunday, I was feeling better, but very weak. We're all glad that the weekend is over. Colin had his hands full with the kids by himself for a day. We're all doing better now and hopefully we'll stay that way b/c this weekend is Disney World Weekend!!

1 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Oh poor sis! I was praying you wouldn't get it! Hopefully now ya'll will all be well when you go see Mickey Mouse!