THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Kyla's manipulating

Yeah, Kyla has us wrapped around her little finger, lol. We've been putting her down to sleep at night now instead of rocking her to sleep. She knows when her bedtime is coming up, and this night, she knew I was about ready to lay her down, so she got really quiet, and cuddled up next to me and was being so sweet. I just couldn't lay her down yet (enjoying the quiet still moment) and before I knew it, she was asleep. That was what she wanted all along!


3 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Awww...so sweet! She knows what she wants! I wish Hayden would let me rock him to sleep like that...

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm love my hand in her diaper finger f-----g her it looks nice n wet

Anonymous said...

nicer with no nappy see her tiny cu nt the younger the cu nt the nicer it is