THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Our visit to Chatom, AL

We first stopped to visit my granny Sasser. It has been awhile since we've seen her, and I really treasured the time we spent there with her. She means the world to me.





Next, we headed over to my Uncle Marty's church in Chatom. Church was just getting out, so we ate lunch with them there and hung out. The kids had so much fun playing with everyone.

Alexa loves her Uncle Marty, as you can see, she is with him everywhere he goes.

Kyla really took to my cousin Jenny. She played and watched veggie tales with her.

Uncle Marty playing with the kids.

Me, Aunt Sue, and Uncle Marty

Me, and my cousins, Emily and Jenny

Alexa and Tyler on Uncle Marty






On the way home, the kids were worn out...


1 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Awww I bet ya'll had such a fun time! I miss all of them so much!