THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 04, 2007

Yes, I'm now another year older, big 28!

The kids let Colin and I both sleep in! Colin made me breakfast and we got to have some quiet time to ourselves. They got up about 8:30! They then came out, and sang Happy Birthday to me, and gave me a bracelet that they picked out. It was really sweet. (yes, kyla has her mouth full of biscuit in that picture, lol)



Then, I got dressed, not knowing what we were doing. :):)


So, then we headed to the beach. Yes, I got all dressed up for nothing, lol. My wonderful friends, Kim and Rhonda, made us a picnic basket filled with party confetti, subs, fruit, oranges, and two sweet cards. It was so sweet, and such a great gift from them.
As you will see from the pics, it was soooo windy at the beach. I guess with the storm out there, it made it almost impossible to relax with our picnic. The kids still enjoyed themselves though. The water was really choppy too.












We then came home, and got dressed again, and my friend, Kim surprised me again with a homemade cake. It was soooo good, and Alexa could even eat it b/c she was thoughtful enough to make it without eggs for her. Thank you Kim!
This is a video of the kids singing happy birthday while I blow out the candles. They get a little carried away, but hey, isn't it about them anyway? LOL




It was such a great day for me and the family. Thank you Rhonda and Kim for everything! Thank you to those that called me and wished me Happy Birthday. It means a lot that you remember and take time to call. Thank you for the cards and those that sent gifts. Love you all!

1 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Glad you had such a great day! Happy Birthday...wish I could have been there to celebrate it with you!