THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Christy's graduation and my San Francisco trip

Here is a montage of my San Francisco trip to visit Christy for her graduation. The first part of the video is before her graduation and afterwards. We then went to a lunch with her friends. From then on, is my visit with her and all the things we did and saw. We climbed the hills, hiked on a mountain, went over the Golden Gate Bridge, and drove all through the city. There are a couple of pics of some guys that were standing on the side of the road as we drove by. I had to take a picture of them as you'll see why when you see the pictures. The last few pictures are with her friends Anton, Jacamo (spell??) and Dina. We had dinner with them and they got crazy with the camera as you'll see..lol. I had a ton of fun, and it was an experience I'll never forget. I'm so glad I was able to be there with Christy. I hope you enjoy the montage! This is for you Christy! I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!! I haven't seen that many pictures of you without kids in, ever, really! I bet you had a blast! What a fun get away and glad you got to see your sister :)

Carrie Phillips said...

I love it! You guys must have had a blast! It made me miss seeing Christy and you even more! One day we'll have to get together! Love you two! :)

Mindy Bobe said...

Wow! What awesome pictures! Looks like ya'll had a blast!!!