THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My mother's day

We spent Mother's Day a day early b/c Colin had to work Sunday. We all went to the beach with mom and hung out and had a really nice day. It was very relaxing and fun playing around with the kids. The water was finally warm enough to get into for me. Granted, it was cold at first, but you got used to it. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and to be surrounded by such great kids. I wouldn't trade places with anyone in the world!

And, thank you Casey for the Mother's Day card, I LOVED it!







You can see Colin's arm, and he got tackled by a wave, lol.

Here I am trying to catch a wave to the shore...old times, lol.















4 comments:

Carrie Phillips said...

Happy Mother's Day! It's looks like yall had a great time at the beach! :)

Mindy Bobe said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

i love the outline o her cuntshowing thru her bikini, she is old enough for me

Anonymous said...

DAMN mom has a hot arse, love to rip them bikini panties off and fuckherin both holes while the girl looks on and learns what she is suppose to do for a man