THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Christy's visit with us

For the past couple of days, we got to visit with my sister, Christy and her boyfriend, Eric. They came all the way from California to visit with all the family. It was great seeing her and finally getting to meet Eric. (who is really sweet and was very patient with the kids crawling on him and Alexa calling him "Prince Eric") They make a really cute couple. Here are a few pics and videos of our time together.













This is a cute video of Christy and Kyla dancing together.

This is Christy, Eric, and Alexa right before they had to leave saying their goodbyes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, thank you for the very kind words. I feel like a celebrity on your blog...now if we could just get Christy to call me a prince!

Anonymous said...

I love these photos!

Give the kids a kiss from me and tell them Aunt Christy misses them.

And for the record, I will only call Eric a prince if he calls me Master Sasser. :-) Somehow I don't think that will happen.