THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 04, 2006


Now, this picture is really embarrassing for me b/c right before the parade, we were all standing on the side of the road, and Disney had these guys yelling and entertaining the crowd to get them excited. I was standing there holding Kyla, and he looks at me, and walks over and calls me out on the street in front of everyone! He wants me to help get the crowd excited by getting them to yell and scream. It was quite embarrassing for me. He even wanted me to do cartwheels!! I said no to that. I haven't done a cartwheel in years, and didn't want to try out there in front of people and fall on my butt! It was fun overall, and Alexa got a big kick out of "mommy" being out there!

2 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Hehe! That's funny!

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could have been there to make fun of you! :-)