THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Kids at the park

This morning I took the kids to the park. It was sort of a "I'm sorry for ignoring you for the past two days thing." I was sick with some stomach bug for the past two days, but today I felt so much better, I decided to go do something with them. As you see in the pics, Kyla was testing the water. She never walked in it before, but she decided to this time and got soaked. She walked right into the heaviest part, and mommy had to run in and get her. Also, Alexa lost another tooth, so the toothfairy left her some money last night. We went to tastee freeze after the park to spend her toothfairy money. She got a big chocolate ice cream cone. (I got Tyler one too of course)










3 comments:

Mindy Bobe said...

Looks like they had lots of fun! How did Kyla like the wet clothes sticking to her, lol?! Tell Alexa congrats on the tooth loss! I'm glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

love to get alexanaked in the shower, use my tongue to clean herpussy

Anonymous said...

https://bwearapt.ws/invite/i=32969